SBL Architecture is hiring!31 Aug 2018, Posted by Uncategorized in
SBL Architecture, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our team. This position requires leading teams of various sizes and projects of varying scopes to successful and profitable conclusions while maintaining excellent client service and satisfaction. The successful candidate will have the ability to mentor others, and have strong leadership and team building skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Licensed Architect, or currently taking exams in pursuit of license.
• At least 5 years experience as a Project Architect responsible for technical production
• Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD; familiar with Sketchup, AIA Software, Bluebeam and Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; contribute to a positive, energized working environment.
• Reports to Project Manager on specific assignments and Discipline Group Leader regarding evaluations and professional development
• Knowledge of current trends in the medical field and familiarity with hospital departments through involvement in healthcare related projects is a plus.
• Contribute to all phases of project development while leading the technical / production effort.
• Assist Project Manager with project documentation, development of project schedule and budget to ensure established project goals are achieved.
• Develop and follow the project Building Code Analysis; ensure that projects are compliant with applicable codes and standards.
• Organize and lead the team in completion of Design and Construction Documents.
• Oversee construction administration services, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses, and progress meetings; Review all project submissions to a client, regulatory agencies, and contractors.
• Represent the firm well in client contact; assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination
• Contribute to Marketing activities and participate in interviews
About the Firm:
SBL Architecture, Inc. is a well-established, full-service architecture and interior design firm specializing in healthcare design. As our reputation and workload grows, so does our need for skilled and passionate designers who possess experience designing for the healthcare market.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer great benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
We proactively support continuing education, providing in-house programs that provide credit for AIA, IIDA, and LEED on a regular basis. We support preparation for exams and all exam costs are reimbursed upon successful completion. We have the resources needed to help our employees achieve personal and professional goals throughout their career.
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org