We are hiring!23 Aug 2021, Posted by Uncategorized in
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBL Architecture, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Architect to join our team. This position requires leading teams of various sizes and projects of varying scopes to successful and profitable conclusions while maintaining excellent client service and satisfaction. The successful candidate will have the ability to mentor others, and have strong leadership and team-building skills.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- * Licensed Architect, or currently taking exams in pursuit of license.
- * At least 5 years experience as a Project Architect responsible for technical production
- * Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD; familiar with Sketchup, AIA Software, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
- * Strong communication and interpersonal skills; contribute to a positive, energized working environment.
- * Reports to Project Manager on specific assignments and Discipline Group Leader regarding evaluations and professional development
- * Knowledge of current trends in the medical field and familiarity with hospital departments through involvement in healthcare-related projects is a plus.
- * Contribute to all phases of project development while leading the technical / production effort.
- * Assist Project Manager with project documentation, development of project schedule, and budget to ensure established project goals are achieved.
- * Develop and follow the project Building Code Analysis; ensure that projects are compliant with applicable codes and standards.
- * Organize and lead the team in the completion of Design and Construction Documents.
- * Oversee construction administration services, shop drawing reviews, RFI responses, and progress meetings; Review all project submissions to clients, regulatory agencies, and contractors.
- * Represent the firm well in client contact; assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination
- * Contribute to Marketing activities and participate in interviews
SBL Architecture, Inc. is currently seeking an Interior Designer with a passion for high-quality design and a positive, collaborative work style for our expanding design portfolio which includes healthcare, hospitality, and corporate projects.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- * Bachelor’s degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design from a CIDA accredited university
- * NCIDQ Certification (not required but preferred)
- * 7 – 12+ years of experience working primarily on Healthcare Interior projects.
- * Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- * Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.).
- * Generate and develop overall design concepts.
- * Assist with site surveys.
- * Conduct client interviews to determine needs/wants and requirements.
- * Validate that the design and furniture recommendations are consistent with the approved project budget
- * Prepare contract documents, technical interior architectural details, and selection/specification of finish materials and furniture.
- * Participate in programming, space planning, selection of FF&E, color palettes, material presentations, 2D/3D renderings, and generate specifications.
- * Assist with furniture and artwork installations.
- * Support Project Architect/Project Manager in ensuring the project(s) meet budget and schedule expectations
- * Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- * Interface with consultants, contractors, and regulatory agencies
- * Assist in managing client expectations, team communication, and consultant coordination